Enough of webseries in the lockdown? It’s time to hear to something new from the group of experts in various field.
IFoA’s brand new ground-breaking webinar series, ‘Actuarial innovation in the COVID-19 era‘ begins next Monday 26 April. This fortnight of free-to-view webinars promises thought-provoking topics and innovative ideas aimed at actuaries wishing to hear about the experiences of their peers across the world during the global pandemic, as well as future projections that may impact the profession moving forward.
Drawing on the broad range of activity undertaken by members across the IFoA, including the IFoA COVID-19 Action Taskforce (ICAT), the Actuaries Response Group, and the Continuous Mortality Investigation (CMI), the programme offers thought-provoking topics and innovative ideas aimed at actuaries wishing to hear about the experiences of their peers across the world during the global pandemic, as well as future projections that may impact the sector moving forward.
This diverse programme of international speakers will move the conversation forward about the effects of the pandemic and its impact on the future of the actuarial sector.
More cutting-edge presentations
- National Narratives on COVID-19
- Hospital Capacity Management – Modelling the Front Line with Nottingham University Hospital
- Emergency Epidemiology: Research with Little Data and Even Less Time
- Panel Discussion: Beyond the numbers: the use of data and statistics in informing policymaking during a pandemic
- Government Response to COVID-19
- The prevalence of procyclicality in the financial industry
- Helping Stop Disasters Destroying Lives: The Crisis Lookout Coalition
- Whose health is it anyway?
- Social Care: What have we learned from the pandemic and what lies ahead
- 2020: The Year That Was with IfoA President Tan Suee Chieh
So what are you waiting for? Go, get your seats, virtual obviously, now!
Source: IFoA website
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
TAC brings new Actuarial Events, Connect and Videos, all for free!Actuarial Profession survey with Raunak Jha, a Fellow ActuaryFree 4 week Python workshop on Data Analytics & Actuaries by Harsh Jaitak: TAC InitiativeSeminar on Data Science and Analytics by Institute of Actuaries of India