IAI has declared the the Exam dates for this additional IAI December 2018 attempt which they announced on 25th August 2018 offering an opportunity to student for selected subjects.
The examination centres are limited for this IAI December 2018 examinations and here are the details.
Points to Remember
- Online Registration starts on 16th November 2018, Friday at 3.00 p.m.
- Last date of Registration without late fee is 28th November 2018, Wednesday upto 3.00 p.m.
- Last date of Registration with late fee is 1 st December 2018, Saturday upto 3.00 p.m.
- Hall ticket will be made available to download under your respective member login by 12th December 2018
- No hard copy of Receipt and Hall Ticket will be issued.
- Examination payment receipt will be available to download from the “Examination” tab on successful registration.
Also Read: The misses by a Student for an Actuarial Job
Why IAI December 2018 examination?
This move was due to the change in curriculum which now involves practical knowledge which will help students further to attain a position easily in an organisation. This is also due to the merging of exams like CT1 & CT5 merging to CM1 and CT4 & CT6 merging to CS2
What about exemption from IAI?
The move by IAI and IFoA was welcomed by everyone however it is still unclear if the Exemptions will anyhow be available for IAI December 2018 exams by Institute and Faculty of Actuaries being India, the biggest membership platform for IFoA.
Sometime ago, IFoA created an exclusive page for exemption notification for IAI member where you can read more about it.
Do let us know what do you think of IAI December 2018 examination.. Have you started preparing for your next Actuarial exam?