As we are aware that the IAI originally planned November 2020 examination through Home Based Online Format from 19th November 2020 to 28th November 2020.
On the request received of students to keep one exam in a single time slot, IAI has been decided to reschedule the examination from 19th November 2020 to 3rd December 2020.
Requirements for IAI November 2020 examinations
To appear for November 2020 Online Examination, all applicants shall require to fulfill the below mandatory technical requirements
- Personal Desktop/ Laptop
- Web Camera
- Operating System Licensed Windows 7 and above
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 and above
- Web Browser
- (Any One)
- Google Chrome – Ver. 63 and above (Recommended)
- Firefox -Ver. 52 and above (Recommended)
- Internet Minimum speed of 512 Kbps, preferred 1 Mbps and above
- RAM Minimum 512 Mb, preferred 1-2 GB
For the following subjects, applicants shall also fulfil the additional requirements as given below:
- CM1, CM2, CP2:
a. MS Office – 2010 or above
- CS1, CS2:
a. MS Office – 2010 or above
b. R version 3.6.1 or higher
c. R Studio – Version 1.1 or higher for 32 bit operating system
Version 1.2 or higher for 64 bit operating system
d. Packages – base, stats, utils, graphics, fpp, markov chain, forecast, dplyr, readxl, psych, corrplot, flexsurv, survival.
No requests for cancellation and refunds will be entertained post-registration. Online Registration for November 2020 examination will start from Monday, 5th October.
|Date and Day||Subject||From To||Subject||From To|
|19/11/2020 Thursday||CB1 Business Finance||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||SA1 Health and Care SA2 Life Insurance SA3 General Insurance SA4 Pensions and Other Benefits SA7 Investment and Finance||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|20/11/2020 Friday||CB2 Business Economics||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CP1A Actuarial Practice||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|21/11/2020 Saturday||CP3 Communication Practice||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CP1B Actuarial Practice||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|23/11/2020 Monday||SP5 Investment and Finance||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||SP6 Financial Derivatives||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|24/11/2020 Tuesday||CP2A Actuarial Modelling||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CP2B Actuarial Modelling||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|25/11/2020 Wednesday||CS1A Actuarial Statistics||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CS1B Actuarial Statistics||14.30 – 16.30 Hrs.|
|26/11/2020 Thursday||CS2A Risk Modelling and Survival Analysis||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CS2B Risk Modelling and Survival Analysis||14.30 – 16.30 Hrs.|
|27/11/2020 Friday||CM1A Actuarial Mathematics||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CM1B Actuarial Mathematics||14.30 – 16.30 Hrs.|
|28/11/2020 Saturday||CM2A Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||CM2B Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving||14.30 – 16.30 Hrs.|
|01/12/2020 Tuesday||SP1 Health and Care||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||SP7 General Insurance Reserving and Capital Modelling||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|02/12/2020 Wednesday||SP2 Life Insurance||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.||SP8 General Insurance : Pricing||14.30 – 18.00 Hrs.|
|03/12/2020 Thursday||SP4 Pensions and Other Benefits||09.30 – 13.00 Hrs.|
Points to Remember
1) Online Registration starts on 5th October 2020, Monday.
2) Last date of Registration is 20th October 2020, Tuesday upto 3.00 p.m.
3) Students taken admission on or before 30th September 2020 are eligible to register.
4) The Student who wish to appear for November 2020 Actuarial examination from overseas countries can register. Except below mentioned countries;
a) USA, Canada and countries with similar time zones.
b) Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and China.
Note: Overseas examination will be conducted strictly as per Indian Standard Time (IST) only.
5) Use registered email id and Contact number throughout the examination process.
6) Institute will issue the “Student Guide for November 2020 Online Actuarial Examination” for detailed ‘know how’ of the online examination shortly.
7) Institute plans to conduct mock examinations for all registered candidates. This will enable candidate to confirm if their system meets the technical requirement as stated above. It will further help the candidate to get acquainted with exam software and processes. It is strongly recommended that the candidate appear for the mock examination to avoid last minute hassle. The detailed information will be communicated once registrations are closed.
Read the IAI registration details to know how to register yourself for the November examinations here.